Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Milwaukee Bucks

So I've never followed the bucks to closely because frankly they have been nothing short of terrible the past couple of years. But somehow I find myself watching games from time to time. Last night happened to be one of those nights. They were playing San Antonio, in San Antonio. I find a hard time watching the whole game, I lose interest after a while. But last night was little different. They seem to have a different attitude then usual. They have been lacking something the past couple years, heart! I saw a little bit of heart in the win last night. That's right, Win. The bucks have won 4 of 5 and seem to be heading in the right direction. Michael Redd is still Michael Redd, shoots a lot and scores a lot, but new additions to the team this year make them a little bit more diverse. Luke Ridnour has been a nice addition at point guard, he showed me some things last night, scoring 21 points. He did not let Tony Parker take advantage of him, and certainly did not back down to him. And how about our rookie Luc Mbah a Moute, he has been a nice addition. He is still a rookie and makes some rookie mistakes, but at least there seems to be a big upside to this kid. Overall the bucks impressed me last night which is saying a lot. Currently they are 15-17 and sitting in third place in the central. Not bad. Enough to keep my attention, but we will see where they end up. Are they the new and improved Bucks, or the same old laughing stock of the NBA Bucks? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment